Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Give Me Dancing with Some Dirty on the Side


What an awesome class! As a dancer, definitely one of my favorite lectures! I've danced my whole life, its like an escape for me. As we watched the clips of Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swayze I was stunned! I had never seen dancing like that besides Grease. It was "dirty" but certainly clean for todays norms and I welcomed that! Watching the clip triggered my "dance gene" and it seemed like I couldn't get away to dance fast enough be it my car, home, or the dance studio, I just wanted to dance!

Then we got our *Shag* on! I was absolutely horrible at it! I've never been good at counting and dancing but oh my goodness, I was thoroughly disappointed at how awful I was being that I've danced my whole life. It is a nice dance but definitely not for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment